– We get a video package on Royal Rumble winner Bianca Belair now. Kayla is joined backstage by Belair. We see footage of her parents reacting to her big Royal Rumble Match win this past Sunday. Bianca talks about wanting to make her parents proud and says even though they won’t be walking down the aisle with her at WrestleMania 37, they will be there with her. Kayla asks if she will challenge RAW Women’s Champion Asuka or SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks at WrestleMania. Belair knew she would get asked this. Everyone has told her to take her time announcing her opponent but if she waited around she wouldn’t be where she’s at. She goes on and says she’s doing this her way, putting the EST and WrestleMania together, and will be ready to make the biggest decision of her life soon.
– We go back to the ring and out comes Bianca Belair to a big pop.
Belair takes the mic but the fans are cheering her on. She says her whole life changed overnight since winning the Women’s Royal Rumble. She’s been doing non-stop press and her phone has been blowing up. Belair says this is the biggest decision of her life. She brings up RAW Women’s Champion Asuka and her success. She then brings up her girl, SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. She goes on praising Banks and says if she’s going to put the EST in WrestleMania, she has to do it her way. She says this while pointing up at the WrestleMania 37 sign.
Reginald, Carmella’s sommelier, comes out to interrupt. He wants to offer her some advice. He’s quite sure Belair can defeat Asuka, but if she picks Banks, well… he laughs. Reginald is in the ring now. He says Belair can’t beat Banks because she can’t even beat Carmella. The music interrupts and out comes Carmella now. Carmella says Reginald means well, even when he gets a little over-excited. Carmella brags about beating Banks twice and with all Belair’s hype, she’s sure she can do the same to Belair. They have words but the music interrupts and out comes Banks.
Banks says with all due respect, she’s going to stop looking in her rear view and start focusing on the road that’s ahead. Banks says Belair certainly has her attention. Banks has seen Belair has been in two Rumble Matches, setting records both times. She gives Belair for lasting almost an hour this past Sunday, staking her claim to main event WrestleMania. Banks has been watching Belair. She saw Belair pick up Otis, so she knows she’s the strongest. She then saw her chase Bayley and beat her down, so she knows she’s the fastest. But the best? Banks laughs and doesn’t think Belair is the best. Banks says if Belair is going to pick her, then do it because she has it all but she doesn’t have this… the title. Banks takes the title off and raises it in the air. Carmella is between them, rolling her eyes.
Belair says if she does choose Sasha… Reginald gets in the way and says Belair got lucky on Sunday, so if she does choose Banks, she will lose, just like he said. Belair drops the mic and starts whipping Reginald around with her hair. She sends him out of the ring as fans pop. Carmella looks on. Banks laughs. Belair’s music hits as she starts swinging her hair around, pointing up at the WrestleMania sign.
February 6th, 2021
– Tonight’s Progressive Match Flo replay from last week shows us how Bianca Belair defeated Bayley in her own Ultimate Athlete Obstacle Course Challenge, and then how Bayley attacked her after. Kayla Braxton is backstage with Bayley now. Braxton brings up Belair’s win last week and Bayley cuts her off, saying she’s better than that. Bayley reminds us how the segment ended. Bayley watched Belair’s WWE Chronicle episode and goes on about being proud of her for that. Bayley says what stuck out the most is how Belair has run away from all her problems throughout her life, but she’s not running from this, she’s not winning at the Rumble, and she’s not winning tonight. Bayley says Belair can crawl back into the dark-EST hole of her life after Bayley beats her again tonight.
Bianca Belair vs. Bayley
We go back to the ring and out comes Bianca Belair swinging her hair. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bayley is in the ring staring Belair down. Belair taunts her. The bell rings and they lock up, then break as Belair taunts Bayley. Bayley kicks Belair and goes to work on her arm now. Belair slams Bayley. They have some words as Bayley regroups. Bayley goes behind and takes Belair back down, working on her arm and punching away.
Belair counters with a suplex in the middle of the ring. Bayley kicks out at 2. The referee backs Belair off Bayley from the corner as Bayley talks some trash. They go to lock up again but Bayley kicks her leg and unloads while she’s down. Bayley slams Belair back to the mat. Bayley with a sliding clothesline for a close 2 count. Bayley kicks Belair in the face and drops her wit an arm bar for another pin attempt. Bayley grabs Belair’s hair and taunts her with it. Belair drops Bayley with a right hand. Belair unloads on Bayley while she’s down now, punching and stomping away.
Belair counters out of the corner and drives Bayley back into the turnbuckles. Belair keeps control and beats Bayley to the apron. Belair charges but Bayley pulls her into a kick to the injured arm. Belair charges with a dropkick and a kip up for a pop. Belair with a standing moonsault to the back for a close 2 count as Bayley gets her foot on the bottom rope. Bayley rolls to the floor in pain as the referee counts. Belair taunts her from the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Belair catches Bayley in mid-air, driving her into the corner. Belair goes for a powerbomb but drops Bayley back on her face for another 2 count. Belair with a running thrust in the corner and more thrusts. Belair runs into knees in the corner. Bayley drops Belair by her arm from the second rope for a 2 count.
Belair counters with a roll-up but Bayley drives a knee to the jaw for a close 2 count. Bayley keeps Belair down and works on the arm some more. More back and forth between the two for a few minutes.. Belair gets the pin to win with the KOD.
Winner: Bianca Belair
– After the match, Belair celebrates as her music hits. We go to replays. Belair joins Kayla on the ramp for an interview as Bayley recovers in the ring. Belair talks about proving herself and beating Bayley after everything that has happened. Bayley seethes in the ring. Belair calls this the biggest win of her career as the crowd pops. Belair says the only thing that will top Bayley is her winning the Women’s Rumble Match and then challenging for the title at WrestleMania 37. The music starts back up as Belair celebrates.
January 30th, 2021
We see crew members setting up for Bayley’s Ultimate Athlete Obstacle Course Challenge.
– Back from the break and Michael Cole is on the stage with a large tire. He’s here to host Bayley’s Ultimate Athlete Obstacle Course Challenge. Cole introduces Bianca Belair first, and out she comes. Bayley is out next. Cole is dismissed as Bayley takes over the mic.
Bayley goes over the course. The 400 pound tire is first, then hurdles, then military walls around ringside, with a rope on the last wall. Then she got some expert advice from Alpha Academy. Chad Gable is at ringside to put them through a fireman’s carry. After that, they must grab a basketball to put it through the hoop positioned back near the bottom of the ramp, and that will stop the timer.
Bayley is up first. The referee oversees things as Bayley starts off by flipping the tire. She then hops over the mini-hurdles at ringside. Bayley takes her time with the different-sized military walls but runs around them instead, cheating. She then scoops Gable on her shoulders after some guidance from Gable. She walks a few feet and drops him. Bayley then shoots the basketball and the timer stops at 1:12.
Belair is ready. Bayley stops her and calls on the crew to “EST” the course up. Crew members switch out some of the obstacles for harder versions and Bayley says this was all for Belair. She flips the tire and then leaps over normal-sized hurdles that were brought in. Belair leaps over the walls and then stops at Gable. Gable tells her to meet her next challenge. Otis appears from under the ring. Belair must carry Otis on her shoulders instead of Gable. Belair scoops him off the steel steps and runs with him, with ease. Belair grabs the basketball. Bayley tries to play defense but Belair shakes her and dunks the ball for a pop with 17 seconds to go. Belair is announced as the winner and Bayley isn’t happy. Belair’s music hits but Bayley turns back around and throws the ball at her. Bayley unloads at ringside now, beating Belair back down as fans boo her. Bayley sends Belair into the hoop and it falls over. Bayley walks up the ramp as the boos get louder. The referee checks on Belair.
January 23rd, 2021
We go back to the ring and the announcers introduce the newest talk show segment – “Ding Dong, Hello!” Bayley steps through a front door prop in the middle of the ring as fans boo her. She has a chair and end table, and a stool for her guest. Bayley welcomes us and brags about how her show already has more views than the rest of the division.
Bayley goes on and introduces her guest, Bianca Belair. Belair is directed to go to the other side of the door. Bayley tells her to ring the bell and the loud door bell rings once again. Belair comes in and takes a seat in Bayley’s chair. Bayley points out how that’s her chair but Belair won’t give it up, complimenting her on how comfortable it is. Cole mentions how both Superstars will be in the Royal Rumble. Bayley plugs Belair’s upcoming WWE Chronicle documentary on the WWE Network. She has a sneak peek and yells for the footage to be rolled but instead we see a clip of Bayley pinning Belair last month. Bayley apologizes and says it’s time to get to the hard hitting questions.
Bayley asks about the “EST” nickname. Belair explains and Bayley says it sounds like the nickname is based on everything Belair did before she got to WWE. Belair can’t believe Bayley is getting upset over her confidence and nickname. Bayley says based on what Belair is saying, Bayley should be called the best because she recently pinned Belair. Belair isn’t happy. She says Bayley can take her show, go put on her dusty gear and they can have a rematch now. Bayley proposes an obstacle course competition for next week, the Ultimate Athlete Obstacle Course. Belair laugh and accepts the challenge. Belair says Bayley has some “EST” in herself too, but there’s no way she can beat Belair. Now “Ding Dong” that, Belair says. Belair dances and taunts Bayley as her music starts up.
January 16th, 2021